Three Years In! (the new house) Update!

 Alright so we have been in our new house three years now!! This is the update from the post 'Some Exciting News' So if you have kept up over the last three years then you will understand where these things have lead! If not, visit 'The Chicken Project' for our adventure with chickens and '2021-2023 Updates' that basically have lumped everything together since I took a little break from blogging! (Ill add the individual links as I get them published!)

So, when we bought the house, there was a pool in the middle of the backyard with no real room around to enjoy unless it was only a few people. So we extended the concrete pretty quickly but now, we are working on redoing the remainder of the yard! Aside from the grass which is set to be fake grass hopefully soon! The chickens have gotten an extension for their coop too!

As for the front yard, that changed real quick after we bought the house and we removed 2 of the 3 areas of rock and made it grass! Halloween those two areas are turned into a graveyard! (Pictures or videos coming soon!) [Also sorry, please be patient as I catch up and update everything as I go. Running a business, working full time, getting a degree, blogging and being an awesome mom, as my daughter tells me, takes my time all up]

Thinking about the inside, we really have not done much. Aesthetically we have added things to match but I guess the only real update is we put door handles on SOME of the cabinets and added a countertop to the laundry room. We have moved things around, replaced things, got things specific for an area but major changes, nothing that major. 

But yea, I guess it has not been too exciting within the house aside from what we actually do. 


If anything else comes to mind, I will share it but for now, thats all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Baby Food

Rosella's Pregnancy

Creamy Spaghetti: Recipe