Wedding Planning

With the planning of the wedding came a lot of stress. Not just on me, but on my fiancee and my parents.

First, Steven and I did not know exactly what we wanted to do. We thought about having the wedding in California where I am from, having it in Arizona at a church, or just anywhere that was nice. After looking around we found a few wonderful places. The only real difference was that one venue we had to find our own vendors and the other venue everything was already provided to us. So after a little bit of deliberation, we settled on Regency Garden, where  everything was already provided to us.





With everything doing on, it was hard to even plan the wedding. Even though all we really had to do was meet with the vendor and make a decision. Using Pinerest, I was able to get some ideas of what I wanted so the meeting would be easier to accomplish instead of going in blind and trying to figure out what I wanted. (Photos not in order)


Engagement Photos - By Cindy Mills






Wedding Bands

Save The Date Cards

Wedding Invitations 


 Food Tasting - A Savory Affair 


Creating Our Own Pieces (cake topper, cutting set, toasting glasses, memory book)





Cake Tasting

Make-up Trail - Stephanie Mikalis


 Finding The Perfect Dress


Fitting Number 1

Fitting Number 2

 Bridesmaids Trying On Dresses

By the time all the details were set in stone, it was only a month away before the wedding. I could not believe how it came so quickly.

My amazing sister and maid of honor, Tori, threw me an amazing bridal shower and bachelorette party. I am extremely grateful for everything she had done for me.

Gift Table
 Sign-In Table
 Panties Line
 Cake!


 My Amazing Sister!!!
Adorable, I know! 

Bachelorette Party!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosella's Pregnancy

DIY Baby Food

Creamy Spaghetti: Recipe