Adding to the Chaos by Going Back to College!

So because my life isnt already crazy enough, I figured why not go back to college!!! So today I have just finished my eighth week or first term. So far so good! I am attending Southern New Hampshire University. I am going for my BA in Psychology with a concentration in Forensic Psychology. 

I already have attended college before (for like four years ...) so I only have 18 classes remaining. Most are specific to the degree so at least I have that going for me! But now I am trying to balance working full time, two toddlers (unless 4 year olds are not considered toddlers anymore), and now part time college!

Even thought they are all online, figured I needed to be prepared! Amazon for the win. So the first week I actually had off work so I was able to get used to the whole online stuff. I have done online classes before, like years ago. I looked back at my transcripts for when I did attend school and it has been SIX YEARS. But hey, no time like the present. 

My first class was Introduction to Psychology! I am currently on the last (eight) week. The way the school is set up, each term is 8 weeks and there are 6 terms a year. My next class is History in Perspectives. This class seems a bit more involved than Intro to Psych was but we will see. So far, I have 700 points graded of the 1000 total and I have 696.63 points! Just a wee bit missing from not citing a source. But I am just learning this APA format since we used MLA (I think that is what its called) before. 

It is almost 9:30 pm and I just submitted the last project that was due tonight. Lets just say I am a great procrastinator! Hell, I procrastinated my project on procrastination.... sooo yeahhhh. But any who, I think I will pass this class with an A and be sitting nice in History. There is no textbook to read and the teacher does mention it wont be memorizing dates and important things in everything so that is a blessing!

But anywho, it is Sunday evening the kids are down and I am needing to turn in and get some rest for a busy week! I will let you know how classes have been going in, well probably the end of this next term! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosella's Pregnancy

DIY Baby Food

Creamy Spaghetti: Recipe